BI Norwegian Business School is delighted to announce the Master of Science International Scholarships Bergen to high-potential candidates who want to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The selected students will receive a full tuition fee for two years. Bergen may also include a one-time stipend to help with living expenses in the first semester while enrolled in the BI Norwegian Business School programme.
Read Also Head of School International Scholarships at University of Leeds – UK, 2022
Application Deadline: March 1
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Full tuition fees
Number of Awards:10
- Applicants must be International students
- If your first language is not English, and you are not from Norway/Nordics, The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic overall score of 6.5
- TOEFL iBT overall score of 90
- Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 62
- University of Cambridge exams:
- C1 Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English, CAE) overall score of 176
- C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English, CPE) overall score of 180
How to Apply: Applicants must enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information